A handy list of pub quiz questions based around the theme: lots of laughs (comedy). Answers are below.
- What is the name of the tower block in which the Trotters live in Only Fools and Horses?
- Who brought us the Ministry of Silly Walks?
- Who were the first two regular team captains in Have I Got News for You?
- Which two British comedians created Alan Partridge?
- Name the four Inbetweeners.
- Whose catchphrase was “Well, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten me into!”?
- What do the letters M, A, S and H stand for in the TV comedy M*A*S*H?
- When are each of the 4 Black Adder series set?
- Who said “Call me Bubbles, darling. Everybody does!” (Character and actor)
- When it came out, which film, featuring performances from Cab Calloway and John Lee Hooker, held the title of Most Cars Destroyed in the Course of a Single Production?
- Nelson Mandela
- John Cleese; Monty Python
- Paul Merton and Ian Hislop
- Steve Coogan and Armando Iannucci
- Will McKenzie, Simon Cooper, Jay Cartwright, Neil Sutherland
- Laurel and Hardy – specifically Oliver Hardy
- Mobile Army Surgical Hospital
- Blackadder series:
- British Middle Ages / Richard III / 15th century;
- Elizabeth I / 16th century;
- Prince of Wales / 18th-19th century;
- WWI / 1917
- Bubbles DeVere; Matt Lucas
- The Blues Brothers