A handy list of pub quiz questions based around the theme: sagas. Answers are below.
- Which 2 characters appear in every canonical Star Wars movie?
- ‘You shall not pass’ was famously shouted by who, and at whom?
- What is the name of Morpheus’ ship in The Matrix, and who was it named after?
- What is the first name of the late Alan Rickman’s character in the Harry Potter books/films, and what subject did he teach at Hogwarts, up until the 6th book?
- What is Jack Woltz surprised to find in his bed in The Godfather? +1 bonus pt. for year of release
- What is the name of Marty McFly’s car in Back To The Future, and how fast does it have to go to travel through the wormhole?
- How many Alien films are there (excluding the predator films), and what is their total runtime (to the nearest hour)?
- What model Terminator is Arnold Schwarzeneggar’s character in Terminator, and what model Terminator does he fight in Terminator 2?
- Who said ‘yippee-kai-yay, motherfucker!’ to Mr Hans Gruber?
- What are the names of the burglars in Home Alone?
- C3PO and R2D2
- Gandalf; the Balrog
- Nebuchadnezzar; King of Babylon (biblical monarch)
- Severus; Potions
- A horse’s head; 1972
- Delorean Dynamite; 88mph
- 6; 12h 59m
- T-800; T-1000
- Bruce Willis as John McClane
- Harry and Marv