A handy list of pub quiz questions based around the theme: TV & film. Answers are below.
- Who are Pepe, Gonzo and Fozzie, and can you name any of their friends?
- How many questions do you have to answer correctly to become a millionaire on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Who is the current presenter?
- What British television series, launched in 1990, has its contestants dress up as, and sing in the voice of, a famous singer? Can you name one of its presenters?
- Who said “No likey, no lighty”, and on what TV dating show?
- What game show has resulted in two men being the biggest game show winners in international television history, and in which language is it made?
- Name 3 actors who have portrayed James Bond.
- Adjusting for inflation, what is the highest grossing film of all time?
- Who was the first actress to win an Oscar for depicting another Oscar-winning actress? Name both.
- What was the first American film to show a toilet flushing, and who directed it?
- Who said Marvel movies “aren’t cinema”, and what did he compare them to?
- Muppets; any of Kermit, Miss Piggy, etc.
- 15; Jeremy Clarkson
- Stars in their Eyes; Leslie Crowther, Russ Abbot, Matthew Kelly, Davina McCall, Cat Deeley, Harry Hill
- Paddy McGuinness; Take Me Out
- Jeopardy!; English
- James Bond actors:
- Gone With The Wind
- Cate Blanchett; Katherine Hepburn
- Psycho; Alfred Hitchcock
- Martin Scorsese; theme parks