- In chemistry, what does a squeaky pop test for?
- How many frets on a guitar make an octave?
- How many keys have 2 grand pianos?
- How many pounds does a 15 stone rock weigh?
- How many shillings in 9 guineas?
- Mariposa, papillon and schmetterlinge are all words for which animal?
- If you were born at the end of WWI, what animal from the Chinese zodiac calendar would you be?
- What is the best-selling individual novel of all time?
- Which planet is currently understood to have the most moons?
- What is the name of the closest star after the sun?
- 88 * 2 = 176
- 14 * 15 = 210
- 21 * 9 = 189
- The Lord of the Rings, J. R. R. Tolkien OR The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- Alpha Centauri (A or B)
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]