A handy list of pub quiz questions based around the theme: modern life. Answers are below.
- Who is the world’s youngest billionaire, and how did they first rise to fame?
- Which company announced in 2019 that they wanted to put more than 40,000 small satellites into space, and what is the name of its CEO?
- Match the country to its statistic…
- Finland, Honduras, Indonesia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Qatar, Tonga, UAE
- Highest BMI, tallest populace, shortest populace, highest percentage electric car ownership, most hours on social media, most people on social media, happiest country, highest homicide rate, highest GDP per capita
- What is the most consumed meat in the world, by weight?
- What does NATO stand for, and how many countries are in NATO?
- On the internet, what do ‘smh’ and ‘fml’ stand for?
- Which city has the most michelin stars, and how would you say ‘thank you’ to your waiter there?
- If you went on holiday to the country with the most UNESCO World Heritage Sites, how might you greet your tour guide?
- Name 1 country that registered zero deaths from coronavirus.
- Which country receives the most visitors annually, and who is its leader (in 2020)?
- Kylie Jenner; Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- SpaceX; Elon Musk
- Match the country to its statistic:
- Tonga – highest BMI,
- Netherlands – tallest,
- Indonesia – shortest,
- Norway – highest electric car ownership,
- Philippines – most hours on social media,
- UAE – most people on social media,
- Finland – happiest country,
- Honduras – highest homicide rate,
- Qatar – highest GDP per capita
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation; 30
- ‘shaking my head’; ‘fuck my life’
- Tokyo; arigato
- Italy; buongiorno, ciao, or any other Italian greeting
- Depends on time of quizzing. You might accept North Korea.
- France; Macron
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]