- Which river formed the boundary between Earth and the Underworld in Greek mythology?
- The gods/goddesses of LOVE, the SEA and the UNDERWORLD go by which names in Greek mythology?
- In the Bible, what are the names of Adam and Eve’s first two sons?
- How many cows and cats would you have found on Noah’s ark?
- In Islam, who dictated the Qu’ran to Muhammed, and in what century?
- Shortly after Muhammed’s death, what two sects of Islam emerged?
- In Jewish mythology, what is a golem made of?
- Where would you be most in danger of being attacked by a Leviathan?
- In Tagalog mythology, what animal caused the sky and sea to fight, causing the creation of land?
- In Tagalog mythology, when the land breeze and the sea breeze got married, what was their child made of?
- Who is the founding father of Scientology?
- River Styx
- Aphrodite, Poseidon and Hades
- Cain and Abel
- 7, 14 or 49 cows; 2 cats
- Archangel Gabriel/Jibril; 7th century
- Sunni and Shiite
- Stone, rock, clay or mud
- In the ocean
- A kite
- L. Ron Hubbard
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]