- What number comes next in the sequence? 25, 24, 21, 16, 9, (?)
- What are the plural forms of ‘moose’ and ‘mongoose’?
- Which continent has the most countries and how many does it have?
- Who were the national combatants in WWI?
- What is the longest single-syllable word in the English language (excluding conjugated verbs)?
- Which language has the most distinct words in its dictionary?
- What is the smallest particle humans have discovered?
- Who was the last queen of France?
- In what year did Hong Kong revert from British rule?
- ‘Pandemonium’ and ‘unkindness’ are the names for groups of which two species of animal?
- Moose, mongooses
- Africa; 54
- Austro-Hungarian Empire & Serbia
- Marie Antoinette
- Parrots & ravens
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]