A handy list of pub quiz questions based around the theme: superheroes. Answers are below.
- Who were the first two Marvel superheroes, published in comic form in 1939?
- Where was the Man of Steel born, and what was his birth name?
- Who was the first majorly popular marvel teenage superhero, and who was he portrayed by in the Avengers movies?
- Who says “cowabunga”?
- Who said “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do, that defines me”?
- Which superhero only ever says three words, and who voices him?
- Which Marvel person describes himself as “Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist”, and in response to whom?
- What tribe does Wonder Woman belong to, and what island do they live on?
- ‘Awesome Mix Vol. 1’ is the soundtrack to which awesome marvel movie and which song, by Redbone, plays during the opening credits?
- Which Batman villain did Arnold Schwarzenegger play in 1997 film Batman & Robin, and what is that character’s human alter ego?
- Namor the Submariner & The Human Torch
- Krypton; Kal-El
- Spiderman; Tom Holland
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Batman / Bruce Wayne
- Groot; Vin Diesel
- Iron Man / Tony Stark, to Captain America / Steve Rogers
- Amazons; Paradise Island / Themyscira
- Guardians of the Galaxy; ‘Come And Get Your Love’
- Mr Freeze; Dr Victor Fries
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]