- Place these animals in order of when they were declared extinct in the wild:
- Passenger pigeon
- West African black rhinocerous
- Thylacine, or Tasmanian tiger
- Sabre-toothed cat
- Woolly mammoth
- What is the largest organism in the world, and in which country is it found?
- What is the highest temperature ever recorded on earth, and where was it (within 1 degree Celsius)?
- Which European country has the longest coastline, and it is in the EU?
- What are the two double landlocked countries in the world?
- What is Han Song Doong and where is it?
- Which sea has the lowest salt content in the world? Name one country it touches.
- What is the punishment for killing a Philippine eagle?
- In which film, directed by Mikhail Red, does a girl kill a Philippine eagle, causing her family’s life to be turned upside down? How does she kill it?
- Which country has the most islands? Bonus point for number to nearest ten thousand.
- Sabre-toothed cat (11,700BC), woolly mammoth (1700BC), dodo (1662), passenger pigeon (1900), Tasmanian tiger (1910-20), West African black rhinocerous (2011)
- The Humongous Fungus (a giant fungus); Oregon, USA
- 56.7; Furnace Creek, California
- Norway; no
- Uzbekistan and Liechtenstein
- The largest cave in the world; Vietnam
- Baltic Sea + one of Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Russia
- Prison sentence; 12 years
- Birdshot, with a shotgun
- Sweden; 267,570
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]