- Well you can tell by the way I use my walk
I’m a woman’s man, no time to talk
- As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realise there’s not much left
- Wake up in the morning with a head like “What ya done?”
This used to be the life but I don’t need another one
- Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you’ll marry a music man
- Look around, everywhere you turn is heartache
It’s everywhere that you go (look around)
- Whatcha gonna do with all that junk?
- Oh, come on, comeo n, come on, come on!
Didn’t I make you feel like you were the only man? Yeah!
- Single ladies! I can’t hear ya!
Single ladies! Make noise!
- Bee Gees, ‘Stayin’ Alive’
- Coolio, ‘Ganster’s Paradise’
- Scissor Scisters, ‘I Don’t Feel Like Dancin”
- Elton John, ‘Tiny Dancer’
- Madonna, ‘Vogue’
- The Black Eyed Peas, ‘My Humps’
- Janis Joplin, ‘Piece Of My Heart’
- Fatman Scoop, ‘Be Faithful’
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]