A handy list of pub quiz questions based around the theme: miscellaneous (music, world, body parts). Answers are below.
- Who are the four original members of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers?
- To which bands did these guitarists belong? 3
- Brian May
- Angus Young
- Graham Coxon
- Who are the youngest and oldest members of the Fellowship of the Ring, in The Lord of the Rings?
- How old is the oldest person who is currently living, and where are they from?
- Adult humans typically have 32 teeth. Can you name the four types of teeth?
- What, and where, is the tallest building in the world?
- What, and where, is the heaviest building in the world?
- Which is the cheapest currency in the world, and how many (approximately) would you have to spend to buy a Freddo chocolate bar?
- List 3 ingredients you would probably find in a Sex on the Beach cocktail.
- Where was the croissant invented, and what was the nationality of the person who invented it?
- Red Hot Chili Peppers were formed in Los Angeles by singer Anthony Kiedis, guitarist Hillel Slovak, bassist Flea, and drummer Jack Irons, classmates at Fairfax High School
- Queen, AC/DC, Blur
- Peregrin Took – 28 years old;
Legolas – 500+ years old / Gandalf – primeval
- Kane Tanaka (117); Japan
- Incisors, canines, premolars and molars
- Burj Khalifa; Dubai
- Palace of the Parliament; Bucharest, Romania
- Iranian rial; 15,498
- Vodka, schnapps, peach, cranberry, orange, glacé cherry
- Paris; Austrian